Join us in September
We are hosting an open house for friends and colleagues September 18th from 3:00-6:00pm. Join us for as we celebrate our name change to the Center for Community Health and Development and look forward to the future.
Center for Community Health and Development Open House
- 3:00 – 4:15 Open house: Please come and go as you please to connect with colleagues over hors d’oeuvres.
- Join us for brief overviews of our Center’s work:
- 4:15 Welcome and Center Overview – Vincent Francisco, Director
- 4:20 Academic Health Department/Health Equity Efforts – Vicki Collie-Akers, Associate Director of Health Promotion Research
- 4:25 Community Tool Box – Christina Holt, Associate Director for Community Tool Box Services
- 4:30 Substance Abuse Prevention and Addressing Youth Violence – Jomella Watson-Thompson, Associate Director for Community Participation and Research
- 4:35 WHO Collaborating Centre – Jerry Schultz, Co-Director
- 4:40-6pm Come and go open house, mingling, hors d’oeuvres